10/02/2015

Starting at an early age

Education at its best is the desire of all caring parents for their young ones. In time past education was a fit secluded only for male children in some parts of the world. But with present deelopemental changes, more literacy level and awareness, parents of the present day have solely taken the act of child education as a primary responsibility. I was not left out of this great benefit of child primary education. As time went by I did not only begin schooling but I also developed love for education. About 10years ago, while completing my primary education, I developed love and admiration for Doctors and medical personnel's. This drive and wonder of the working mechanism of the human body led to my desire to study Medicine. Stepping forward to high school(fondly called secondary school In some parts of Africa including Nigeria were i come from), I was introduced to subjects like Integrated science which was the closest subject that taught on human cleanliness, human body system etc. In higher classes of high school, I was then introduced to Biology, Chemistry, Physics etc. I Still retained love for Biology but then I had an uprising challange - understanding Chemistry, remembering its concepts and being able to do well in its test and exams... It was not a smooth road all through. However I was able to overcome this challenge and now presently studying Microbiology in college. In my next post I will share how it all went and how I finally scaled through to college.

Moral lesson: Having a desire does not wipe out the challenge of achieving that desire or goal but with great effort and determination - you can achieve your set goals.

NB: Please do check back for more post as we build this student community and at other times I will be sharing my class notes on selected topics of interest and any other topic as requested by readers. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being a part of this website. Lets get talking through the comment box, share your thoughts!