This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.
Medical records show that potential or more serious complications following an abortion include;
- infection or sepsis,
- damage to the cervix,
- damage to other organs,
- perforation of the uterus and
- death among others.
The need for increased human capital is a now a worldwide anthem, however we quickly forget that within each individual is a natural gift/skill that can transform the world! This applies to all unborn children that were not given the opportunity to serve the world. No wonder Ella Grasso (1919 - 1989), a US politician said and I quote “I'm opposed to abortion because I happen to believe that life deserves the protection of society.” My message today is simple, induced abortion is affecting the world by seizing its opportunity of having agents of change
I’ll close the curtains of this post with two quotes;
“To hinder a birth is merely speedier man-killing; nor does it matter whether you take away a life that is born, or destroy one that is coming to the birth. That is a man which is going to be one; you have the fruit already in its seed.”
Tertullian,
Carthaginian theological writer.
Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.
Charles Dickens (1812 - 1870)
British novelist.
SAVE A CHILD! SAVE A NATION!! SAVE THE WORLD!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for being a part of this website. Lets get talking through the comment box, share your thoughts!